The following students are eligible to enroll and are required by Lehigh University to have Health Insurance.
• Undergraduate matriculating students registered for five (5) or more credits
• Undergraduate non-matriculating students (non-degree/General College Division) registered for twelve (12) or more credits
• Graduate students enrolled in a degree seeking on-campus based program and registered for nine (9) or more credits.
• Graduate students with certified-full time status registered for (1) or more credits
• All Lehigh international students on an F-1 or J-1 visa regardless of number of registered credits
Students enrolled in a Distance Education program do not fulfill the Eligibility requirements.
The charge for the annual premium will be included on the student’s fall invoice once the student meets the minimum registration eligibility requirements.
If you do not plan to attend Lehigh for Spring 2024 and you would like to request Fall Only coverage, contact Lehigh's Bursars Office at (610) 758-3160 before the deadline of September 8, 2023 to request Fall Only coverage. Fall Only coverage terminates at the end of December 31, 2023, and reduces the charge to $937. You will be required to pay the insurance premium to Lehigh's Bursars Office prior to receiving access to the fall only enrollment form.
Students can expect to receive an email from Wellfleet in 5 to 10 business days with details on how to access your electronic health insurance card and online account. We encourage enrollment as soon as possible so that you can have your insurance card available to you prior to the start of the policy.
Confirmed enrollments that occur after July 31st, or more than 10 days after becoming eligible, may be subject to a late processing fee of $25.
To continue the enrollment process, please fill out the required fields below:
Please note, your LIN# is 9 digits.
***STEP 1 OF 4***