Roger Williams University
STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
New Spring Student Waiver Form
2022-2023 Academic Year
If you are currently insured under a comparable insurance policy you may waive the insurance by completing the waiver form. It is important you review your current insurance policy to confirm it meets the following criteria:
- Your plan must be ACA compliant.
- Your plan must provide insured benefits for doctors, hospitals, labs, pharmacies, and behavioral health providers in Rhode Island.
- Services must be accessible in Rhode Island near the Roger Williams Campus.
The following plans do not meet the waiver requirements:
- Plans that provide emergency-only coverage in Rhode Island. Many out-of-state HMO, EPO, and Medicaid Plans do not provide comprehensive coverage in Rhode Island.
- Plans from insurance carriers outside the US and coverage by Foreign National Health Service Programs.
To access the form, enter your 7-digit RWU Student ID and date of birth below. Note: New students enrolling at RWU will be able to access the form once you receive your RWU student ID number, which will be included in a separate mailing once RWU receives your deposit.
If you have problems with your Student ID, please contact:
- Undergraduate & Graduate Students - RWU Registrar's Office (401) 254-3510
- Law Students - Student Finance & Records (401) 254-4657
If you have problems with the waiver process, please contact: