American International College
STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
Spring Waiver Form
2020-2021 Academic Year
TO CONTINUE THE WAIVER PROCESS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE REQUIRED FIELDS BELOW:
Before waiving the American International College Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) review your current plan to ensure it meets the American International College waiver requirements:
Insurance plans must:
- Provide access to in-network doctors, hospitals, labs, and pharmacies in the Springfield, MA area or the area in which you will live if you are not a resident student for spring 2021
- Not include annual limits or pre-existing conditions limitations
- Include behavioral health/mental health/substance abuse coverage
- Include preventative care and primary care services. This must include coverage for routine physicals, physician exams, preventative lab tests, and preventative immunizations and vaccinations.
- Ambulatory patient services
Emergency only coverage is not sufficient.
You must use your AIC email address to access the form